ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for developing a system to work with staff teams in mitigating audit findings.
- Participate in regular Audits of all programs.
- Assist in preparation of OQE survey, CARF and other regulatory licensures.
- Assess the follow through of investigation action plans.
- Conduct spot checks on all shifts in all homes related to quality indicators.
- Review and assess results along with the QA Team.
- Support OQE readiness in all homes at all times.
- Collaborate with the Professional Development department to identify staff training needs.
- Prepare various QA reports as required.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
MARGINAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work cooperatively with all personnel
- Maintain confidentiality and positive demeanor while successfully managing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Observe all Agency policies and procedures.
- Attendance at Administrative Meetings and other meetings as required
- Accept responsibility and accountability as part of position.
- Provide recommendations to your supervisor regarding ways to improve the current systems
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Organized, dependable and even temperament, good phone manners, and sensitive to parent/guardian relationship with people we support.
- Able to travel to all programs on a regular and consistent basis.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and a working knowledge of office equipment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work with a wide range of employees.
- Must be able to bend, lift, stoop, reach and file.
- Must be able to switch from tasks to task (flexible) during the work day and work cooperatively with Agency staff.