ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervision and evaluation of the HR Staffing Coordinators
- Support Human Resource planning and staffing.
- Oversight of all staffing needs to ensure Venture has the correct number of staff needed in the required positions in a timely manner.
- Employee recruitment, onboarding, development, needs assessment, training, and reassignment of employees.
· Pre-screen candidates, coordinate and conduct interviews for Administrative and Executive level positions.
- Advertise / post all open positions on appropriate web based job sites, newspapers, etc.
- Attend job fairs and recruiting events; both internal and external
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives to include career days, internships and work study programs.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees
- Oversight of internal job postings and FTE lists
- Send exit interview questionnaires for all resigning employees.
- Maintain a current working knowledge of all state, federal and local laws as they pertain to the Human Resource function in order to ensure Venture’s compliance in a timely manner.
- Update the HRIS System with necessary changes.
- Work with the VP of Human Resources to develop and execute recruiting plans and reduce turnover.
- Work in conjunction with the VP of Human Resources to develop an employee orientated culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, employee retention and development and high performance.
- Responsible for computerized Personnel Records (Paylocity) and maintenance of information.
- Cross-trained in all Human Resources job duties, back up for the HR and Front Office Staff.
- Act as a liaison for Community Partnership initiative, attend meetings and career fairs as needed
MARGINAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Other duties as assigned.
- Respond to employee information requests, as appropriate.
- Provide recommendations to your supervisor regarding ways to improve the current systems
- Observe all Agency policies and procedures
- Accept responsibility and accountability as part of the position
- Maintain confidentiality and positive demeanor while successfully managing multiple priorities simultaneously.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Maintain CPR & AED Certifications
- Requires knowledge of the principles and practices of Human Resources.
- Work discreetly with highly confidential information such as salaries and employment records.
- Organized, dependable and even temperament; good phone manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and a working knowledge of office equipment.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, written and communication skills, and the ability to work with a wide range of employees.
- Must be able to bend, lift, stoop, reach and file.