ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in regular audits of all programs/departments.
- Prepare various QA reports as required.
- Assist in preparation of OQE survey, CARF and other regulatory licensures.
- Review and assess results along with the QA Team.
- Support OQE readiness in all homes at all times.
- Collaborate with the Professional Development department to identify staff training needs.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
MARGINAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work cooperatively with all personnel.
- Maintain confidentiality and positive demeanor while successfully managing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Observe all Agency policies and procedures.
- Attendance at Administrative Meetings and other meetings as required.
- Accept responsibility and accountability as part of position.
- Provide recommendations to your supervisor regarding ways to improve the current systems.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Maintain CPR & AED Certifications – Will train.
- Organized, dependable and even temperament, good phone manners, and sensitive to parent/guardian relationship with people we support.
- Able to travel to all programs on a regular and consistent basis.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and a working knowledge of office equipment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work with a wide range of employees.
- Must be able to bend, lift, stoop, reach and file.
- Must be able to switch from tasks to task (flexible) during the work day and work cooperatively with Agency staff.