ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain tracking systems for Quality Assurance/Clinical & Behavioral Services
- Schedule audits and follow ups as needed
- Run and distribute QA audit analysis reports
- Type all needed forms and send to programs for appropriate signatures.
- Track correspondence of all signatures for Behavior Plans.
- Maintain “restrictions” checklist and consents for restrictions regarding the focus person and other affected individuals.
- Assist QA Manager with all aspects of the Annual Satisfaction Survey; including but not limited to: distribution, data entry, and running analysis reports.
- Assist QA Manager with all aspects of the Annual Human Rights Mailing.
- Maintain falls tracking as well as assist QA Manager with developing reports.
- Provide Human Rights Coordinator information for meetings regarding behavior plans and restrictions.
- Assist Human Rights Coordinator in all aspects of HRC Site visit paperwork.
- Transcribe and distribute accurate minutes for meetings.
- Assist as requested with various record management of internal and external paperwork.
MARGINAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work cooperatively with all personnel
- Maintain confidentiality and positive demeanor while successfully managing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Observe all Agency policies and procedures.
- Attendance at Administrative Meetings and other meetings as required
- Accept responsibility and accountability as part of position.
- Coordinate data/graphs as requested.
- Provide recommendations to your supervisor regarding ways to improve the current systems
- Various duties as assigned
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Maintain CPR & AED Certifications - Will Train
- Organized, dependable and even temperament; good phone manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and a working knowledge of office equipment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work with a wide range of employees.
- Must be able to bend, lift, stoop, reach and file.